Pastor, Priest, Preacher, Evangelist, Rabbi, Reverend… if you have been to or go to a church, you probably know somebody that goes by one of these titles.
Odds are that you either have or are contemplating asking them about the stuff you learned on this website. When considering their perspective, remember a few things:
1) They are just human beings and can be wrong.
2) They have a vested interest in teaching whatever their church believes
3) They may feel threatened if you bring information that they do not know
4) They may feel like they are the “experts” because they do this for a living
5) Many of them were taught at seminary or Bible School to honor the traditions that replace the name of YHWH and change the name of Yahushua
and most importantly…
THEY WILL NOT ANSWER FOR YOU ON THE LAST GREAT DAY.
“So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling” – Philippians 2:12
When you ask, they will have answers for doing things the way they do. This section is dedicated to their answers, “But my Pastor says…”